Thursday 20 February 2014

TURN ASIDE

Understand that every man, woman, boy or girl whether old or young born of a woman has a past. No man can have a future without having a past, so understand that the actions you take today it’s a determinant of the results you experience in the future but your future can be far much better. Please stay with me on this.....Someone might say “Well I don’t think my life can be sweeter or better than it already is since my past was as ugly as hell, I just have to accept my fate”. Another might even say I’ve been a cheater, a drunkard, a smoker, a prostitute and even a murderer...nothing good can come out of my future. If you are in that situation right now and you are reading this I urge you just “TURN ASIDE” like Samson did.
The Spirit of the Lord came upon him in power so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat...sometime later when he went back...he turned aside to look at the lion’s carcass. In it was a swarm of bees and some honey which he scooped out with his hand and ate as he went along...”
JUDGES 14:6-8
Wow!!! Honey from the carcass of a lion, think about that for some seconds. Why not vultures on top of the lion tearing the flesh of the lion apart and flies everywhere but the most unthinkable thing was there “the producer (the bees) and the product (the honey)”. God the producer of everything sweet, perfect and everything priceless is saying he is stepping into that dead business, career, ministry, relationship and even that health in Jesus Name. But you have a responsibility to turn aside or look again. A seed must die first in the ground before it sprouts up and produces fruit that are sweet and tasteful. Samson had to turn aside on that same road before he could see the honey in the carcass of the lion, if he didn't he wouldn't know have known forever. Moses also turned aside to look at the burning bush that wasn't burning in Exodus 3:3 and there his destiny took shape. What God is saying to every reader today is don’t give up on that project, don’t pull the life plug just yet, don’t give up on that brother or friend, don’t fold up that business or ministry, don’t give up on that marriage and don’t give up on yourself....just take one look back again and ask God to open your eyes to see that honey in that dead and bitter circumstance.
You may not be able to change your past but your future is a whole new chapter and has a chance to write off your ugly past. God is offering you that honey today, all you have to do is to turn aside, look again at the scriptures and listens to what God is saying. And for as many that have never given God a chance into their lives and you want to be saved in order to access this honey that he is offering you, please say this prayer below;
“Lord Jesus I know I've tried to help myself but it’s not working, I realize that I need your help because I cannot help myself. Save me Lord Jesus, come into my life and be the Lord of my life and every of my affairs. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus Name....AMEN!!!

ASSIGNMENT
From today, cease to be in charge of whatsoever situation you are going through and allow God step in to make it sweeter.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment