Saturday 28 June 2014

GOD FORGIVES


My name is Angela. I really have a lot to testify on because this God we serve has been good to me. I have been married for 15 years now and in the 15 years of my marriage I was barren for 13. 
Before I got married I had several abortions due to the life I was living. When I was getting married, I told my husband about my former life and he seemed to have overlooked it. But when we got married and children were not forth coming he blamed me, in short everybody including me blamed myself. It was a trying time for me. It's not like I never got pregnant. I always did and I always lost it when it was 3 months. In my 13 years of barrenness, I had 12 miscarriages. 
Later in 2011 I met a man of God who I told my problem to. He asked me that the abortions I had, what time I had them. I explained that it was when I was in the world and didn't know Christ. He asked me that the last abortion I had, how old was the baby? I said 3 months. He explained to me that the devil is trying to frustrate me by using the age of my aborted baby to destroy the others. 

He advised me to ask God to forgive me for killing the gifts He had given me in the past when I was in the world. He also told me to only thank God for the children He has given me. I wasn't OK with that at first but I did it. Every morning I will pray for my children who are going to school. Everybody laughed at me. 
But Praise God, after doing that for three months I took in. And to the glory of God I gave birth to two bouncing baby boys. God gave me double for my trouble. 
I just want to say that, I don't know what I you are going through but our God is ready to forgive you and help you from grass to grace. Even my husband turned against me but God whose love is eternal stood by me. Please don't give up. He will stand for you. God bless you 

1 comment:

  1. God is ever loving, ever forgiving, praise be to Jesus Christ only. May my love grow more for him and in him. Amen.

    ReplyDelete