Thursday 25 December 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

It’s that time of the year again. Where almost everyone is happy and all through the year many people could not wait for this time. Many people are on leave from work and all schools have shut down. This time of the years is so exciting because many people get to travel, relax and eat all they can. Oh my, how I love this time of the year. But I must say, of late, I am starting to think that despite all the fun and time we have on our hands, we may slightly forget what is responsible for all the joy we feel at this time of the year.

It’s not just the end of the year, but it is also the time the greatest gift was given to us years ago. I know many people say that the birth of Jesus isn’t as significant as the death, but I say that without His birth, there would have been no death. So this is just a quick reminder, to all my brothers and sisters who believe that Jesus is our Saviour, not to forget amidst all the fun and merry, that it’s Jesus’ birthday.


Reminder

Do something this season that reflects the love God has for you. Give, smile and praise. God bless you. Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment